About Jason Wallach Esq.
Jason Wallach is an attorney with long and deep experience in solving business problems with legal and practical solutions. While litigation and bankruptcy are often needed, Mr. Wallach also solves or mitigates these problems through well-written contracts, properly-formed entities, consensual workouts, mediated settlements, well-informed defaults, asset divestitures, and other creative solutions. His experience encompasses all these solutions, before and after problems arise, or on an ongoing or preventive basis.
Mr. Wallach has successfully addressed, avoided, or ameliorated problems involving a wide range of financial, industrial, entertainment, agricultural, healthcare, professional, and other service companies and individuals, including representation of public and private companies and individuals, based in the U.S. and internationally.
Professional recognitions include being recognized as a Southern California Super Lawyer each year since 2005, and being rated “AV,” the highest rating, by Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Wallach’s professional activities include leadership roles within the Los Angeles County Bar Association, as Chair (and all other offices) of the Remedies Section (formerly Provisional and Post judgment Remedies), and as Chair (and all other offices including Chair of the Bankruptcy Committee and the Pro Bono Bankruptcy Committee) of the Commercial Law & Bankruptcy Section. He has lectured in multiple Continuing Legal Education programs under the auspices of the Los Angeles County Bar Association and the Beverly Hills Bar Association.
In addition to the Super Lawyer designation, Mr. Wallach has received the William J. Lasarow Award for Pro Bono Service, the Public Counsel Law Center Advocate of the Year award, and annual Certificates of Appreciation from the U.S. District Court and the Bankruptcy Court for his volunteer mediation of disputes referred by the parties or the Courts.
Despite his professional commitments, Mr. Wallach unashamedly reads dozens of spy novels and murder mysteries (his favorite authors are Charles McCarry, Daniel Silva, Michael Connelly, Lee Child, and Robert Crais), as well as weightier fare. His monthly book (and dinner) club meetings take precedence over all less enjoyable events.
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 1974
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1971
Bar & Professional Memberships
- The State Bar of California.
- The American Bar Association.
- New York State Bar Association.
- Los Angeles County Bar Association.
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit.
- United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit.
- United States District Court, Central District of California.
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California.
- United States District Court, Northern District of California.
- United States District Court, Southern District of California.
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York.
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York.
- Los Angeles Bankruptcy Forum.
- Financial Lawyers Conference.
- Central District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Association.
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 6:00pm|